The Kwenn Space Station had a three-tiered structure. At the top was a city-like structure, which was home to entertainment and recreational facilities for travelers. Below that was a platform with dozens of space docks for smaller ships. These space docks had a modular construction, and could easily be reconfigured for starships of various classes and sizes. At the bottom was a hexagonal latticework structure, which acted as a dry dock for large capital ships (such as Star Destroyers). Repulsorlift tubes and corridors led from the main dry dock and the smaller docking bays into the main part of the station.
As the Kwenn system was on the outer edge of the Mid Rim and situated near a major hyperspace route, the station acted as the last major supply depot and refueling station for starships heading for the Outer Rim of the galaxy.
In the wake of the Invasion of Naboo, a Republic arsenal ship, which had been tasked with transporting several Trade Federation battle droids for destruction at a Republic decommissioning facility, had gone missing. The Office of the Supreme Chancellor and the Jedi Council sent a team consisting of Vor'en Kurn, Sia-Lan Wezz, Rorworr, and Deel Surool to locate the vessel. The team's search lead them to Kween Space Station, where they became involved in a firefight when they discovered several reactivated battle droids in the Station's lower levels.
Rebel agent Kassar Kosciusko tried to keep a cell on Kwenn. Unfortunately, the activities of Ketton spy Derrida often disrupted Kosciusko's activities. Eventually, Derrida was apprehended by Kyle Katarn and a pint-sized lagomorph, who almost razed Kwenn station capturing her.
Behind the scenesEdit
While no canon source has stated an exact size, a to-scale comparison picture of the station and a Victory-class Star Destroyer in Starfall indicates the station was approximately 2993 meters wide and 1958 meters tall.
- Red Harvest
- Domain of Evil (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only) (Reprint)
- Tatooine Manhunt (First appearance)
- Graveyard of Alderaan
- This Crumb for Hire
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire
- Star Wars Missions 17: Darth Vader's Return (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Missions 18: Rogue Squadron to the Rescue
- Star Wars Missions 19: Bounty on Bonadan (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Missions 20: Total Destruction
- Child of Light
- The Star Wars Rules Companion
- Galaxy Guide 5: Return of the Jedi
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Three
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- Classic Adventures: Volume Two
- Classic Adventures: Volume Three
- Classic Adventures: Volume Five
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Lords of Nal Hutta