Kylo's chambers served as the quarters of Kylo Ren, the dark apprentice of Supreme Leader Snoke of the First Order. It was located in the Supremacy, a Mega-class Star Dreadnought which served as Snoke's flagship. The chambers provided Ren with constant isolation, allowing him to meditate through his connection to the Force.
In the year 34 ABY, Ren was transferred from his command ship, the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Finalizer to his master's vessel, the Supremacy. As such, Ren was assigned new quarters. However, he opted to leave behind Darth Vader's charred helmet, unwilling to face the visage of his grandfather's Sith artifact until he recovered from his failure at Starkiller Base.
Around that time, Ren began communicating with the Jakku scavenger Rey as a result of the Force-bond between them. Even though they were separated by millions of light-years in the galaxy, with Ren in his chambers aboard the Supremacy while Rey trained to become a Jedi on the planet Ahch-To, their connection was powerful to the extent that it could bridge their minds, allowing them to see, hear, and even touch through the Force.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Kylo's chambers)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the end of The Force Awakens.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition