Kylo Ren's TIE silencer was a TIE/vn space superiority fighter used by Kylo Ren during the First Order's war with the Resistance. Noted for its speed and ferocity, as well as its laser cannons and missile launchers, the TIE silencer was reminiscent of the Imperial TIE/IN interceptor and Darth Vader's TIE Advanced. As an expert pilot, Ren utilized this unique starfighter in his mission to destroy the Resistance.
Behind the scenesEdit
Kylo Ren's TIE silencer was created and developed for Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, the upcoming eighth film in the Star Wars saga, which is scheduled for release on December 15, 2017. The ship was officially revealed on The Star Wars Show on July 19, 2017.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Book and Model – Make Your Own TIE Silencer
- Star Wars: Glow-in-the-Dark Starfighters - Sticker Activity Book
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (Set: 75179 Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter)
- (First identified as Kylo Ren's TIE silencer)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 5.0 5.1
- ↑ https://swgohevents.com/event/first-order-relentless-iii
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront 2: Official Starfighter Assault Gameplay Trailer
- ↑ The Galaxy Will Keep Getting Bigger Post-Launch. Electronic Arts. ea.com (2017-06-10). Archived from the original on June 11, 2017. Retrieved on June 11, 2017. "This starts with the Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ Season coming this December, where all Star Wars Battlefront II players will get access to Finn, Captain Phasma, the new planet Crait, and more."