Kylo Ren's command shuttle was an Upsilon-class command shuttle utilized by Kylo Ren, who was a member of the Knights of Ren and the First Order around thirty years after the Battle of Endor. His ship led a group of Atmospheric Assault Landers to the Battlecruiser Finalizer.
Ren's command shuttle was present during the subjugation of Tuanul, Jakku and the Battle on Takodana landing at the remains of Maz Kanata's castle. The ship delivered Rey to Starkiller Base where she was to be interrogated by Ren himself.
Behind the scenesEdit
The command shuttle was first seen in the second teaser for Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. The craft was one of the exclusive blueprints in Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy, released on Force Friday on September 4, 2015.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel
- The Force Awakens, Part I
- The Force Awakens, Part IV
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- (First identified as Kylo Ren's command shuttle)
- Star Wars Launch Bay: Over 100 Images from the Disneyland Exhibit Reveal Rey's Blaster, More. Collider. Retrieved on November 19, 2015.