The Kymoodon Era was an era of time in the galaxy that started circa 15,000 BBY that marked a second boom in expansion similar to the Great Manifest Period. Hyperspace travel became more commonplace during this time and some of the most noted starship manufacturers noted this era as the time of their founding.
Timeline of this periodEdit
- c. 15,000 BBY
- The Cremlevian War takes place.
- The Yuuzhan Vong are stripped of the Force and expelled from Yuuzhan'tar. They embark upon a journey to find a new homeworld.
- Neimoidia is finally considered a separate culture from Duro.
- The Anomids encounter a Duros colony, and soon join the Galactic Republic
- Ando joins the Republic.
- The Aqualish Civil War occurs. (Approximate date)
- The Aqualish-Republic War begins and ends. (Approximate date)
- The Hutt Cataclysms occur. (Approximate date)
- Republic Sienar Systems is founded.
- 14,300 BBY
- 14,000 BBY
- c. 13,000 BBY
- c. 12,720 BBY
- c. 12,000 BBY
- Haddius Korden, a successful merchant from Corulag, turned his family business into Korden Outfitting and Surveying, which supplied a wide variety of equipment to colonists headed for the farthest frontiers of the known galaxy.
- Ord Mantell is colonized by Corellian colonists as an advanced military outpost for the Old Republic.
- The Galactic Museum is established on Coruscant.