Society and cultureEdit
Kyuzo also spoke their native language. The species was known for having highly capable warriors, who had very high standards of honor.
Kyuzo in the galaxyEdit
The bounty hunter Embo was a member of this species. During the Clone Wars, he worked with fellow bounty hunters Sugi, Seripas and Rumi Paramita to defend a village on Felucia from pirate raiders. He later worked with the Confederacy of Independent Systems in a plot to kidnap Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, alongside Cad Bane, Twazzi, Derrown and Rako Hardeen.
Behind the scenesEdit
The species name is taken from one of the character names of The Seven Samurai (七人の侍), a movie by Akira Kurosawa, to whom the episode that the Kyuzo species and the bounty hunter Embo were introduced in was dedicated.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- (First identified as Kyuzo)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- "Rogues Gallery: Who's Who: The Bounty Hunters!"—Star Wars Insider 132