Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Both the TIE/LN starfighter and TIE/sa bomber models mounted a pair of these weapons. The L-s1 was eventually surpassed by the L-s7.2 laser cannon, which solved the L-s1's problem of overheating by adding coolant modifications.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars 35: Dark Lord's Gambit
- Star Wars 37: In Mortal Combat
- Star Wars 38: Riders in the Void
- The Constancia Affair
- The Farlander Papers
- The Stele Chronicles
- Star Wars Screen Entertainment
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Masters of the Force (Card: SFS L-s7.2 TIE Cannon) (Misspelled as Ls-1)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 7 (TIE1–2, TIE Fighter)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 51 (LAS3, Laser Cannons)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages