|LJ-50 Concussion Rifle|
LJ-50 Concussion Rifle
| Physical and technical specifications
| Usage and history
The LJ-50 Concussion Rifle was a heavy field weapon manufactured by Arakyd Industries, and used in medium to long distance engagements. It utilized a concussive energy charge that imploded on impact and created a 500 unit radius area of effect. Then the gun sent out a burst of energy. This often killed its target. The weapon was sometimes equipped with an EMP bayonet, which was effective at stunning and disabling droids, or electrocuting an enemy.
The rifle was often used by commandos in the Grand Army of the Republic, but lower quality copies were manufactured and employed by Trandoshan forces. The rifle was also favored by the Jedi General Etain Tur-Mukan.
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (First appearance)
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Republic Commando: True Colors (Mentioned only)
- (First mentioned) (First identified as LJ-50 concussion rifle)
- Star Wars: Republic Commando: Prima Official Game Guide