- "Oh, look out Jar Jar. A crab droid is heading right for you."
"Headed for meesa?"
- ―C-3PO and Jar Jar Binks
The LM-432 crab droid, commonly referred to as the crab droid or "muckraker," was a six legged droid tank manufactured by the Techno Union. They were used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. They had two belly mounted blaster cannons, and could use their forelegs to attack. Smaller versions had four legs.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First identified as LM-432 crab droid)
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi" (First identified as crab droid)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Counterattack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Citadel Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need" (Leg only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Tarkin (Wreckage only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (Picture only)