- "This is Stormtrooper L-S-zero-zero-five. Reporting for Agent Kallus."
"LS-005" was a the callsign of a stormtrooper who served the Imperial Army. In the fifth year before the Battle of Yavin whilst stationed on the Star Destroyer Lawbringer, he was assigned by Agent Kallus to guard a cell containing Ezra Bridger. When Bridger escaped from his holding cell with him and another trooper inside, LS-005 reported to Kallus through a comlink. Another officer then reported of the Ghost entering the destroyer undetected. Bridger, who had stolen an Imperial helmet, proceeded to mimic a stormtrooper, under the ID "LS-123," trying to trick Kallus into going to the upper hangar, whereas the Ghost was trying to dock in the lower hangar.
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion (First appearance)
- Ezra's Wookiee Rescue (Voice only)
- The Rebellion Begins (Voice only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ In the 2016 reference book Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded, it is stated that the stormtroopers of the Galactic Empire were all humans.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- ↑ The events of this article take place in or between Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion, which takes place in the fifth year before the Battle of Yavin; and "Empire Day," which marks the beginning of the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the fifth year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.