- "What had been paid employment became mandatory service, then slavery in all but name. Workers with manufacturing experience were herded into labor camps with pitiful living conditions."
- ―Ransolm Casterfo
A labor camp was a penal institution where inmates were put to hard physical work. The Galactic Empire had at least one such facility on Wobani. On the planet of Riosa, Darth Vader himself oversaw the subjugation and the impressment of the population into such camps. The Naboo artist Palo Jemabie was sentenced to an Imperial labor camp, although he did manage to get out eventually.
- Lords of the Sith (Mentioned only)
- A New Dawn (First mentioned)
- Rebel Rising
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan (Mentioned only)
- Guardians of the Whills (Mentioned only)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One, Part I
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- "All Creatures Great and Small"—Tales from a Galaxy Far, Far Away: Aliens: Volume I (Mentioned only)
- Before the Awakening (Mentioned only)