It was 310 meters in length, and could carry 600 passengers and a thousand tons of cargo. It had a crew of 121, including the four personnel allocated to staffing its four twin blaster cannons used for self defense. The Lady of Mindor was equipped with sufficient consumables for 300 days in space, and possessed a Class Two hyperdrive. It was valued at 19 million credits.
Just off the main salon was the wagering compartment which had many gambling tables and various games of chance. In the lounge there were arcade games like Starfight, Point 5, Bounce, Liar's Cut, and Vector, among others.
Han Solo and Fiolla traveled on the Lady of Mindor when trying to escape from a bunch of slavers. However, the ship was attacked by pirates who turned out to be the slavers who were looking for them. Han and Fiolla escaped in a lifeboat and landed on Ammuud.
- Han Solo's Revenge (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition