Lafra was a planet in the Wyl sector of the Outer Rim with a variety of terrains. It was the home world of the Lafrarians, gray-skinned, avian humanoids who were once flyers but lost this ability over eons of evolutionary change. They built their homes in high, inaccessible locations on the planet (such as treetops or high mountain sides). Nearly everyone on the world owned a flying conveyance, with few land or water transports seeing use.
Behind the scenesEdit
The PC game Star Wars: Rebellion mistakenly places the Orus sector and, consequently, Lafra, in the Inner Rim, also erroneously stating that this sector is near Corporate Sector space. The Essential Atlas and Star Wars: The Essential Atlas Online Companion places Lafra in the Wyl sector, and thus, the Outer Rim.
- (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- Children of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Shield of Lies (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas