The Laguna Caves were caves on the desert planet of Tatooine. In the last decades of the Galactic Republic, they were part of the Boonta Eve Classic racetrack. Because of a canyon krayt dragon that had taken residence there, rescue teams never dared not enter those caves. During the podrace that took place 32 years before the Battle of Yavin, the Aleena racer Ratts Tyerell crashed in the tight confines of the Laguna Caves, which killed him instantly.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Laguna Caves)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows. Using simple math, it can be deduced when The Phantom Menace takes place on the timeline. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (