- "I think I've found the perfect place. Remote. A bit desolate, but tranquil."
- ―Saw Gerrera to the Ersos, referring to Lah'mu
Lah'mu was a ringed planet in the Outer Rim Territories. On the suggestion of Saw Gerrera, Lah'mu was where Galen, Lyra and Jyn Erso went to live in hiding from the Empire. Lah'mu was named from a Neimoidian word meaning prosperity.
- "It looks unspoiled."
- ―Galen Erso, referring to Lah'mu
Lah'mu was an out-of-the-way planet in the Outer Rim Territories, far from hyperspace routes. The planet itself was lush and dark green in colour. It was home to mountain peaks, plateaus, black sand beaches, saline seas, geysers, and sometimes volcanic activity. Minerals were abundant in the soil, due to the planet's crust splitting during its early development. While providing the planet with verdant, lush farmland, these minerals made the water unsuitable for human consumption. Settlers were forced to distill water vapor from the air using condensers. Lah'mu had one moon as well as rings of silica, which formed from the remains of a second moon that had been pulverized.
Lah'mu was home to under 500 human settlers, most of whom came to the planet to avoid the Clone Wars through encouragement from the Republic's Ministry of Economic Development. The planet had no known indigenous intelligent life.
- Catalyst (First appearance) (Image only)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novel
- Breznican, Anthony (November 21, 2016). 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' - 15 new photos!. Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved on November 21, 2016.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide