|Great Galactic War|
|Galactic Civil War|
|Second Imperial Civil War|
- "I have no doubt that many of my colleagues here have no idea where the Lahara sector is. They couldn't even find it on a map if their careers depended on it…"
- ―Tyreca Bremack
The Lahara sector was located in the Outer Rim Territories and was a member of the Galactic Republic leading up to the Separatist movement. The planet Agamar and the moon Gandolo IV were located in Lahara sector. The sector contained 245 settled worlds, most of which were primarily agricultural.
- "OUTER RIM NODE - Separatist extremists opened fire on a Space Rescue Corp patrol cutter on the borders of the Lahara sector yesterday, prompting an emergency Jedi taskforce to be dispatched to the area."
- ―A HoloNet News report
On 13:5:15, the Iron Tether, a Space Rescue Corps patrol cutter, was attacked by Separatist extremists while on a routine patrol mission of the Cowl Crucible on the the border of the Lahara sector, prompting a Jedi task force led by Master Darrin Arkanian to be dispatched to the area.
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 50 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 56 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- Jedi Trial (Mentioned only)
- The Farlander Papers (First appearance)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 HoloNet News Vol. 531 50 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- ↑ HoloNet News Vol. 531 56 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (Under Gandolo IV)