|Chronological and political information|
Shortly after the Battle of Endor, Nootka was captured on Garqi by Prefect Mosh Barris for attempting to sell X-wing spare parts and proton torpedoes to the New Republic. After being rescued by Corran Horn and Dynba Tesc, Nootka shifted his base of operations to Coruscant.
In 7 ABY, Nootka met with Rogue Squadron member Tycho Celchu at The Headquarters, a cantina on Coruscant, to discuss the sale of parts for Z-95 Headhunters. Horn, who witnessed the exchange, mistook the tall, cloaked Duros for Kirtan Loor.
- "Missed Chance"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7
- X-wing: Wedge's Gamble (First appearance)
- X-wing: The Krytos Trap (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition
- University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Duros"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- Ultimate Alien Anthology