|Lambda-class T-4a shuttle|
Lambda-class T-4a shuttle
The Lambda-class T-4a shuttle, also known as the Imperial Lambda, Imperial Transport or the Imperial Shuttle, was a type of transport shuttle with a trihedral foil design used by the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War. The shuttles were used by such dignitaries as Darth Vader and Emperor Sheev Palpatine. The hyperdrive-equipped shuttle was armed with two forward double laser cannons, two wing-mounted double cannons, and one rear double laser cannon.
The Lambda-class T-4a shuttle was developed for use in the starfleet of Sheev Palpatine's Galactic Empire. It had three wings: one tall, dorsal stabilizer that remained stationary, and two lower wings that would extend during flight and fold upward for landing. Its shape was considered elegant and a departure from the Empire's usually crude designs. A well-armed vessel, the Lambda-class T-4a shuttle was mounted with two forward-facing double laser cannons, two wing-mounted double cannons, and a rear-facing double laser cannon. It was also equipped with a hyperdrive. A multi-purpose transport, that shuttle was used for ferrying cargo as well as transporting personnel. Even the Empire's cream of the crop, including Emperor Palpatine himself and his Sith apprentice Darth Vader, travelled in their private Lambda-class T-4a shuttles.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- A New Dawn
- Star Wars Rebels: Ghost Raid
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (Special edition)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- (First identified as Lambda-class shuttle)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Lambda-class T-4a shuttle)