Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lando's Folly, also known as The Belt, was an asteroid belt in the Dubrillion system. During Lando's mining project in the system, he used the belt to put pilots from around the galaxy to the test; a pilot wishing to "run the belt" would pilot a modified version of a TIE Advanced x1 starfighter into the oncoming asteroid belt, with the goal of staying in as long as possible. The course was dominated by Belt-Runner I, a space station built to oversee proceedings and to protect pilots using repulsor shielding. A leaderboard was posted in Lando's facility, showing the pilots with the longest times. Shortly before the Yuuzhan Vong invasion of Republic space, the three Solo children participated in "running the belt," and later used Lando's Folly to escape an oncoming hoard of Yuuzhan Vong Coralskippers.
- The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point (Mentioned only)
- Millennium Falcon (novel) (Mentioned only)