Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lannik was ruled by a hereditary monarchy and was independent of the Galactic Republic.
Unlike most other Republic planets, the considerable natural resources and mineral wealth of Lannik were largely unmined and unexploited, making it a tempting prize for enterprising would-be manipulators such as Red Iaro leader General Zug and corrupt Gran Senators on Malastare such as Aks Moe.
- Star Wars 13: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 15: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 16: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 4 (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- Shatterpoint (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode I Who's Who: A Pocket Guide to the Characters of The Phantom Menace (First mentioned)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- "Who's Who in the Jedi Order"—Star Wars Insider 62
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook