Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- «You want to see what I have in stock? I know my kiosk isn't much to look at, but my prices are reasonable and the merchandise is sound.»
- ―Larrim, advertising his store[src]
Larrim was a green-skinned male Twi'lek who lived on the planet Taris. He owned a kiosk in the South Apartments of the Upper City, where he sold various goods to residents and passers-by. In 3956 BBY, he met Galactic Republic soldiers Revan and Carth Onasi, telling them about himself and advertising the items he had for sale.
- «I know it's really none of my business, but you look like someone who might need to purchase one of those new energy shields. They're the latest thing, you know. Very high tech.»
- ―Larrim, upon meeting Revan[src]
Larrim was a green-skinned male Twi'lek. He owned a small kiosk in the South Apartments of the Outer Rim world of Taris that sold both basic equipment and contraband to the illegal aliens living there.
In 3956 BBY, Larrim was present at his kiosk when he was approached by Galactic Republic soldiers Carth Onasi and Revan. Larrim revealed to them his background and showed them his stock, which included medpacs, armor suits, swords, blasters, grenades, mines, and a rare, expensive, and hi-tech personal energy shield. He was, however, reluctant to answer too many questions unrelated to business for fear of losing the trust of potential buyers.
Personality and traitsEdit
- «Questions? I'd rather not. It might be bad for business if people saw me answering a bunch of questions for a human. Most of the residents here are illegal aliens, questions are frowned on. I don't want to lose the trust of my customers.»
Larrim tried to avoid answering questions not related to himself or his stock, as he feared losing the trust of his customers. Instead, he redirected these questions to Kadir the janitor, who he described as "bordering on senile." Larrim was unafraid of being caught by Tarisian authorities, as they, believing it to be too much bother, had long ago turned a blind eye to the South Apartments.
Behind the scenesEdit
Larrim's first appearance in canon was as a non-player character in the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic video game, where the player, Revan, can interact with him. However, the nature of the conversation is such that it does not progress any plot, nor does it change the player's alignment. Therefore, it is undetermined whether Revan ever interacted with Larrim and, if so, what the exact form of the conversation was. He was later mentioned in Prima Games' guide to the game.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)