Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A laser trip mine consisted of a beam projector affixed to a shaped explosive casing. The laser activated once the trip mine was placed, sending a nearly invisible beam from the charge to the nearest surface that intersects its path, that acted as tripwire to detonate the mine. If the beam were broken or the charge fired upon, the mine would detonate and damage anything caught within its blast radius. This type of mine was often used in places where high security was more important than the preservation of the guarded object.
- Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (First appearance)
- Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Edge of Darkness (Card: Proximity Mine)