Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Last Chance was Platt Okeefe's freighter, a heavily modified YT-1300 light freighter. The ship had some features that distinguished it from the average YT-1300. It was noted for having its cockpit mounted on the port side, as opposed to the more common starboard side of most YT-1300 series ships. The engine section was flattened across the aft, in contrast to standard rounded engine section of the series. The gap between the forward mandibles of the ship was also covered over. The crew lounge area was decorated with various mementos from Platt's adventures.
- "Finder's Fee"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6 (Mentioned only)
- "Lumrunners"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9 (Mentioned only)
- Imperial Double-Cross
- Galaxy of Fear: The Hunger
- (Mentioned only)
- Gathering Shadows
- "Black Curs Blues"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- Starter's Tale
- "Vengeance Strike"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge (in simulator)
- "Smuggler's Log"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4
- Platt's Starport Guide
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Introductory Adventure Game — Narrator's Booklet