- "I promise you that I will find her the best, most decent, most honest, hardest working lawyer I can."
"Oh. I was trying to get her someone who'd win."
- ―Jagged Fel and Jaina Solo, on finding a lawyer to represent Tahiri Veila
A lawyer was a person who could sue a being or an organization on behalf of another being or organization. Following a speeder accident in 22 BBY, in which Trade Federation Senator Lott Dod was injured when a malfunctioning Skyways Flyer automated pubtrans flitter forced him to collide with a water silo, Dod's lawyers intended to sue Skyways Flyer for the incident. Nawara Ven, Twi'lek pilot and member of Rogue Squadron during the Galactic Civil War, was a lawyer prior to joining the Rogues. He was the defense lawyer for Tycho Celchu when he was put on trial for treason. In 44 ABY, when ex-Jedi Tahiri Veila was put on trial for murdering Admiral Gilad Pellaeon, she was prosecuted by Sul Dekkon, a Chagrian lawyer appointed by Galactic Alliance Chief of State Natasi Daala, and defended by Eramuth Bwua'tu, a Bothan lawyer. Kevzod Stenir was a lawyer during the Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader and the Cry of Shadows 4
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Outcast
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss
- Fate of the Jedi: Backlash
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Strongholds of Resistance
- Lawyer on Wikipedia