Leather was a material made from the skin of an animal. Creatures whose hides were used to produce leather included nerfs, gundarks, happabores, bloggins, and gorraslugs. Old leather goods had a tendency to crackle.
- Dark Disciple
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest
- Rebel Rising
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy
- "Reirin (short story)"—From a Certain Point of View
- "The Secrets of Long Snoot"—From a Certain Point of View
- Heir to the Jedi
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Lost Stars
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- "All Creatures Great and Small"
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"
- "The Perfect Weapon"
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- The Force Awakens, Part I
- The Force Awakens: Rey's Story
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- (First identified as leather)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages