Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The leather jerkin was one of the oldest forms of armor. It was made for centuries and could be custom-fit for a small charge. Members of the Royal Naboo Security Force wore variations of this type of light armor; these were typically officers who served on the security details of dignitaries. Captains Quarsh Panaka and Gregar Typho wore such jerkins when guarding Queen and later Senator Padmé Amidala.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Goatgrass: The Tale of Ree-Yees
- Young Jedi Knights: The Lost Ones (First appearance) (as Leather armor)
- Young Jedi Knights: Lightsabers (as Leather armor)
- Young Jedi Knights: Darkest Knight (as Leather armor)
- Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Under Siege (as Leather armor)
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest