Like all other prospective Guardsmen, Lemmet Tauk was already one of the Empire's top soldiers when he was transferred to the Imperial Guard Academy. He excelled among his fellows and was pared with Kir Kanos over the years that the two spent enduring the harsh survival training regimen that killed so many of the other students. In the process, the two of them also developed a very close friendship.
However, as their final test, Palpatine himself had Tauk and Kanos battle to the death. Kanos ran Tauk through with his blade, killing his friend. To Tauk's corpse, Kanos said, "I'm sorry," but was reprimanded by Darth Vader, who slashed Kanos's face with his lightsaber, reminding him that the will of the Emperor was never his to question or to offer opinion upon.
Behind the scenesEdit
Hasbro released an action feature multipack based on the final test the prospective Guardsmen had to face. Lemmet was included in this pack, and was given a removable helmet, thus showing his face for the first time. He has black hair and a beard.
- Crimson Empire 2 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Crimson Empire audio drama (Appears in flashback(s))
- Handbook 2: Crimson Empire
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 132 (KAN1-2, Kir Kanos)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 29