Ro Fenn's estate and the seat of the ruling Twi'lek Clan Council were located there. Like most cities on Ryloth, Lessu was located in the relatively narrow band of habitable land on that planet. During the Clone Wars, a small Separatist army, commanded by Wat Tambor, took control of the planet and took the Twi'leks as prisoners. They installed a plasma bridge as the only way to get into the city, which they could turn on or shut down. The capital was later freed by the combined forces of freedom fighters and the Galactic Republic, guided by Jedi Master Mace Windu and rebel leader Cham Syndulla, with aerial support from Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano's fighter squadron.
Notes and referencesEdit
The city is misspelled as "Lessau" - and mispronounced by Anakin as such - in the Republic Heroes video game.
- Star Wars: Republic 42: Rite of Passage, Part 1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Republic 44: Rite of Passage, Part 3 (First identified as Lessu)
- Star Wars: Republic 45: Rite of Passage, Part 4
- The Clone Wars: Covetous
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Liberty on Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (Mentioned only)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook