Brother Letrun Pay was an alien male who spent time in the city of Canto Bight on the planet Cantonica in the year 34 ABY. He stood at a railing looking out over the edge of the city and speaking to a human female when a fathier carrying the Resistance agents Finn and Rose Tico crashed through an archway behind him at high speed and lept over the railing. Pay recoiled in surprise at the sudden appearance of the fathier, which was followed by a herd of riderless fathiers also fleeing the city. Pay had blue, light-sensitive eyes which he shielded with over-sized droptacs. He had white and pink skin and wore the white and black Vestments of the Sacred Circle.
Behind the scenesEdit
Letrun Pay was portrayed by creature and droid performer Dee Tails in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, but prior to its release on December 15, 2017, the character was revealed in an issue of People magazine. Neither the magazine or film revealed Pay's name, and he was first identified in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released the same day as the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- People Magazine Collector's Edition - The Ultimate Guide to The Last Jedi (First pictured)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Letrun Pay)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ screenshot) . "This is another creature I got to play in The Last Jedi. He also appears in Canto Bight but very briefly. His name is Brother Letrun Pay." (
- ↑ People Magazine Collector's Edition - The Ultimate Guide to The Last Jedi