Letta Turmond was a human female citizen of the planet Coruscant. She was an anti-war activist whose radical beliefs led to her participation in the bombing of the Jedi Temple during the Clone Wars. Barriss Offee, the Padawan who masterminded the attack, choked Turmond to death in order to hide Offee's involvement. Ahsoka Tano was then framed for the murder, before Offee's involvement was discovered.
Personality and traitsEdit
Turmond was motivated to help bomb the Jedi Temple by the belief that the Jedi were warmongers. Her participation in the attack was to draw attention to what she felt was the hypocrisy of the Jedi Order during the war.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi" (Appears in a hologram in flashback(s) only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy