- "Watch for aggressive local fauna. The animals in this vicinity have been classed A-1 for vicious behavior."
Millennia before the Invasion of Naboo, the Elders built a monument within the Lianorm Swamp which was later considered a sacred place by the native Gungans. The city of Moenia was located near the outskirts of the swamp and served as a meeting place and center of trade between the Naboo and the Gungans.
In 32 BBY, it was taken over by the Trade Federation during their invasion of the planet.At this time, it served as the adopted homeland of Jar Jar Binks, and it was from here that Binks led Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi to Otoh Gunga.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- "The Death of Captain Tarpals"—Star Wars Tales 3
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace junior novel
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace video game
- End Game
- Episode I: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode I Jedi Power Battles
- Star Wars: Battle for Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Racer Rush
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Episode I
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 65 (NAB25-28, Naboo - Swamp)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations