The Liberty was an MC80 Liberty type Star Cruiser that served in the Alliance Fleet during the Galactic Civil War. The ship served as Corona Squadron's headquarters. Its most notable participation in the conflict was during the decisive battle fought at Endor, where it was the first victim of the second Death Star.
The Liberty was much larger and more sophisticated than most starships in the Alliance Fleet. Since MC80s were designed for the comfort of the Mon Calamari, indoor temperatures were higher than average, and the humidity in the air was intense. Because of that, the conditions aboard the Liberty were most uncomfortable for human crew members.
- Lost Stars (First identified as Liberty)
- Lost Stars webcomic
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- "The Levers of Power"—The Rise of the Empire
- Aftermath (Appears in flashback(s))
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files