- "Vader to Super Star Destroyer Annihilator… Mission successful."
- ―Darth Vader, to the Annihilator
Liberty's Misrule was an Executor-class Star Dreadnought formerly known as the Annihilator while serving as the flagship of Grand General Cassio Tagge in the aftermath of the Battle of Yavin. It was later captured by the pirate Eleodie Maracavanya, who expressed distaste at the name Annihilator, and renamed the vessel Liberty's Misrule.
- Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II
- Darth Vader 9: Shadows and Secrets, Part III (Indirect mention only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Empire's End (First identified as Liberty's Misrule)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles states that Executor-class Star Dreadnoughts were manufactured at Kuat Drive Yards, could travel at 100 kilometers per hour, had a class 1 hyperdrive and a titanium-reinforced hull, and carried over 1,000 ships and 1,000s of crew. As the Liberty's Misrule is of this class, it must share these characteristics.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Ultimate Star Wars states that the Executor-class Star Dreadnought had concussion missile tubes and thirteen engine thrusters, and that it carried TIE fighters, TIE bombers and TIE interceptors in its main hangar bay. As the Liberty's Misrule is of this class, it must share these characteristics.
- ↑ Executor-class Star Dreadnoughts are armed with ion cannons. As the Liberty's Misrule is of this class, it too must have ion cannons. states that
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Aftermath: Empire's End
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 Aftermath: Life Debt