- "A former commander in the Republic Regions security force, Tarkin was most recently the lieutenant governor of Eriadu. He now oversees the greater Seswenna sector with a special emphasis on emerging military technology."
- ―HoloNet News
Lieutenant Governor (Lt. Gov.) was the title of a governing position, typically planetary in nature, although exceptions existed. Lieutenant governors generally served as seconds-in-command to governors. They were also known as Vice-Governor.
Lieutenant Governors include Wilhuff Tarkin, lieutenant governor of Eriadu and the Seswenna sector in 33 BBY and Hamman Flatt, lieutenant governor of Abridon in 3 ABY. In 8 ABY, Marja Lang served as Vice-Governor of Gandle Ott.
- Darth Maul: Saboteur
- Cloak of Deception
- "Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:241"—Star Wars Insider 84
- Star Wars: Force Commander
- (First appearance)
- Death Is Remotely Possible—The DarkStryder Campaign
- Lieutenant Governor on Wikipedia