The light repeating blaster was a lighter version of a regular repeating blaster. This weapon was legally restricted to military use in most instances.
One of the most widespread light repeating blasters was the T-21 model used by Imperial stormtroopers. Other models were used by heavily-armed infantry troopers in various armies, including the Royal Naboo Security Forces.
A typical power capacity for a light repeating blaster was 300 blasts. Light repeating blasters were more powerful than typical blasters, but the high rate of fire meant that it was easy for the user to waste its blasts. A power generator could be connected to this weapon for longer use.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace video game
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Star by Star
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Hero's Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide