Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Lightsaber Battle Game was a plug'n'play game released in 2005, shortly after Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. It lets the player use a wireless lightsaber to "defeat" enemies from the Star Wars saga. The game claims to be from the point of view of a Jedi the player names, but most of the events occurred to Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- (In order of appearance)
- Imperial Probe Droid
- B1 battle droid
- B1 battle droid on STAP
- Darth Maul
- Bounty hunter (Mandalorians) (Various Armor Colors and Weapons)
- ASN-121 Assassin Droid (Dispenses Kouhuns)
- B2 super battle droid
- Octuptarra magna tri-droid
- Dwarf Spider Droid
- Jango Fett (fought twice) Boss
- Acklay Semi-Boss
- Count Dooku Boss
- Green B1 battle droid
- Nos monster
- General Grievous (fought with 2 and then 4 arms) Boss
- Clone trooper (After Order 66) (Various Armor Colors and Weapons)
- Palpatine Boss
- Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader) on Mustafar Boss
- Darth Vader Boss
In addition to the enemies, every level (except levels 6 and 7, which happen after Order 66, when the Jedi were wiped out.) features a training duel. Note: when a Jedi appears more than once, it means that they were fought more than once.
- Level 1 — Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Level 2 — Anakin Skywalker (Padawan)
- Level 3 — Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Level 4 — Yoda
- Level 5 — Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
In addition to the duels, the game also has special moves that you must perform in order to get to the level. You must correctly complete the move three times.
- Level 1 — Qui-Gon Strike
- Level 2 — Obi-Wan's Spinning Blade Defense
- Level 3 — Mace Windu's Assult
- Level 4 — Yoda's Finishing Blow
- Level 5 — Anakin's Rage
Behind the scenesEdit
In addition, the game has special Force powers that you learn.