Lindo Calrissian was a male pilot and an entertainer who lived during the Clone Wars. He and his young son Lando enjoyed space travel in the Millennium Falcon, a YT-1300 light freighter modified into a traveling nightclub.
At some point during the Clone Wars, Calrissian received a distress call from two Jedi Masters, Yoda and Mace Windu, and their astromech droid R2-D2, who were stranded on the swamp planet Dagobah after escaping from a Separatist fleet. Later, Calrissian brought them to Kamino where they faced the Sith Clone Jek-14.
Behind the scenesEdit
Lindo Calrissian appears in The Phantom Clone, the first episode of LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles television special. This character was voiced by Billy Dee Williams, who played Lando Calrissian in the original Star Wars films.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "The Phantom Clone" (First appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "Menace of the Sith"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "Attack of the Jedi"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "Escape from the Jedi Temple"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis" (Picture only)