- "A divided populace grieves over the loss of a peace-loving prophet—the high priestess Liora."
- ―Micah Giiett
Liora was a peace-loving High Priestess on the planet of Telos IV during the build up to the Telosian Civil War. In 53 BBY the priestess was murdered and her death was mourned by both factions of the planet's divided population. The murder drew the attention of the Jedi High Council on Coruscant who suspected that it might have in fact been a political assassination. Believing the murder would be the final breaking point of the uneasy peace of Telos, the Council sent Jedi Masters Qui-Gon Jinn and Tahl along with Padawans Xanatos and Orykan Tamarik to the system.
Behind the scenesEdit
Liora was created by Scott Allie, writer of Star Wars: Jedi—The Dark Side. She was first mentioned in one panel in the comic's first issue. In the second issue Liora made a brief appearance in a vision to Orykan Tamarik.
- Jedi—The Dark Side 1 (First mentioned)
- Jedi—The Dark Side 2 (First appearance) (Vision to Orykan Tamarik)
- Jedi—The Dark Side 3 (Mentioned only)
- Jedi—The Dark Side 4 (Mentioned only)