Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Lipsec system was a star system located within the Koradin sector, a part of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. The system was situated at the endpoint of the Lipsec Run hyperlane, which connected it to the Virgillia system. The area of space surrounding the Lipsec system was explored between the years 1000 and 25 BBY, and in 22 BBY, the Nineteenth Sector Army of the Galactic Republic was charged with the defense of the system's vicinity against the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The population of the Lipsec system around the year 25 ABY was between 1 million to 10 million.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (Depicted on map)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (Depicted on map)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook (Depicted on map)
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook (Depicted on map)