Qui-Gon Jinn was considered a student of the Living Force and stressed its importance to his Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi, telling him that being mindful of the Living Force required him to keep his concentration on the here and now, rather than letting anxieties about the future come at the expense of the present moment.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Overlords"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ghosts of Mortis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part II" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)