Qui-Gon Jinn was considered a student of the Living Force and stressed its importance to his Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi, telling him that being mindful of the Living Force required him to keep his concentration on the here and now, rather than letting anxieties about the future come at the expense of the present moment.
- Age of Republic - Qui-Gon Jinn 1
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (Mentioned only)
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Overlords"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ghosts of Mortis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part II" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 5: The Chosen One, Part V
- Guardians of the Whills
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Doctor Aphra 22: The Catastrophe Con, Part III
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)