Lo Vapeet was staunchly loyal to the Banking Clan, and often spoke in favor of the company's operations in HoloNet News and CIS Shadowfeed feeds prior to and during the Clone Wars. When the IBC developed new currencies for systems leaving the Republic, it reduced the time to register a new currency to just 30 standard minutes—it had previously taken two years and 14 filings to register a new currency.
He denied reports of the IBC sending armed Hailfire droids to Praesitlyn, and even as the war began, continued to claim the IBC was only acting in its best interests in its support of the Separatists.
- (First appearance)
- "CIS Shadowfeed Dispatch 14:2:14 Edition"—Star Wars Insider 65
- "CIS Shadowfeed Dispatch 14:3:10 Edition"—Star Wars Insider 66'
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 111 (FAC1, The New Face of War)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 132 (INT4, InterGalactic Banking Clan)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia