Logray was a male Ewok from the forest moon of Endor who served as the chief shaman of Bright Tree tribe during the Galactic Civil War. At one point during the war, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca and C-3PO were brought to the tribe. Logray, believing Threepio a god ordered Skywalker, Solo, and Chewbacca to be cooked as a sacrifice to their "god". The three were freed after Skywalker used the Force to trick the Ewoks into believing that Threepio was using his "magick" in a display of powerful anger. When the Ewoks were debating on helping the Rebels in assaulting the shield generator, Logray was hesitant to get involved, concerned for the safety of the Ewoks and feeling that this conflict was bigger than them. Eventually he was swayed over by the others and was greatly moved by Teebo's messages sent out to the neighboring tribes. Eventually, he and the other Ewoks attacked the Imperial forces stationed on the moon during the battle of Endor. He participated in the celebration the followed the destruction of the second Death Star.
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy: A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Logray)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas