Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An anomaly on the planet Lok was the mysterious "Great Maze of Lok", a square maze with several entrances and a small oasis in the middle. Settlers on the planet had no idea when it was built or why.
Nym lived on Lok as a child. He was a warlord during years leading up to the Clone Wars and founded a pirate group known as the Lok Revenants. They attacked ships coming and leaving the planet until Nym declared war against the Trade Federation, which later occupied the planet.
After ten years, in 22 BBY, the Lok Revenants reclaimed the planet.
Post-Galactic Civil WarEdit
Around 137 ABY, Lok was home to a cantina called Brogar's Safe House which served as a safe-house for various fugitives. It was there that Cade Skywalker captured gambler Naxy Screeger and Jedi Hosk Trey'lis.
Lok was also the home of the Kimogila creature.
Behind the scenesEdit
Lok is the Thai word for world.
In the 2003 massively multiplayer online-role playing game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, three moons could be seen from the surface of Lok. With the release of the Jump to Lightspeed expansion pack in 2004, the three moons could yet again be seen from space. This is in contradiction with the Legacy Era Campaign Guide released in 2009, which claims Lok only had two moons. As the Campaign Guide is the more recent source regarding the number of Lok's moons, this article assumes that it is canon, and that the appearance of a third moon in Star Wars Galaxies is erroneous.
- Star Wars: Starfighter (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
- Starfighter: Crossbones 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Shadow Syndicate (Light Side and Dark Side scenario campaigns)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Agents of Deception (Punish the Pirates promotional scenario)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror (The Skulls promotional scenario) (Mentioned only)
- Legacy 2: Broken, Part 2
- Starfighter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- From Pencil to Pixel: The Art of Star Wars Galaxies
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook