24 standard hours
316 local days
|Points of interest|
An anomaly on the planet Lok was the mysterious "Great Maze of Lok", a square maze with several entrances and a small oasis in the middle. Settlers on the planet had no idea when it was built or why.
Nym lived on Lok as a child. He was a warlord during years leading up to the Clone Wars and founded a pirate group known as the Lok Revenants. They attacked ships coming and leaving the planet until Nym declared war against the Trade Federation, which later occupied the planet. After ten years, in 22 BBY, the Lok Revenants reclaimed the planet.
The Galactic Empire established an outpost there, as part of their plan to extend their control over less developed worlds. In 1 ABY, this was commanded by General Otto, who presumably led all Imperial forces on the planet.
Lok was also the home of the Kimogila creature.
Behind the scenesEdit
Lok is the Thai word for world.
In the 2003 massively multiplayer online-role playing game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, three moons could be seen from the surface of Lok. With the release of the Jump to Lightspeed expansion pack in 2004, the three moons could yet again be seen from space. This is in contradiction with the Legacy Era Campaign Guide released in 2009, which claims Lok only had two moons. As the Campaign Guide is the more recent source regarding the number of Lok's moons, this article assumes that it is canon, and that the appearance of a third moon in Star Wars Galaxies is erroneous.
- Star Wars: Starfighter (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
- Starfighter: Crossbones 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- (Punish the Pirates promotional scenario)
- (The Skulls promotional scenario) (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy 2: Broken, Part 2
- Starfighter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion