|Chronological and political information|
- "He made a mistake, Lolo!"
"Which everyone seemed to forget, including you! I didn't. Did you honestly think he had the moral right to lead us after he betrayed us?"
- ―Padmé Amidala and Lolo Purs, on Onaconda Farr
- "He was weak. We needed someone with strength to stand against this war. I tried to scare him at the docks but he wouldn't go away, so I removed him. And when I heard Deechi knew about that meeting, he had to go too."
- ―Lolo Purs admits to her murders of Farr and Deechi
Purs was a relatively young member of the Galactic Senate and a devout supporter of the Republic. Like Onaconda Farr, Purs wanted to see a peaceful resolution to the devastating Clone Wars. However, she developed a grudge against her mentor for bringing the war to Rodia in his dealings with the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Her actions culminated in her murder of Farr and Senator Mee Deechi, and attempted to pin the blame on Senator Halle Burtoni but she was knocked out by a punch from Senator Padmé Amidala and arrested by Coruscant Security Force.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.7 (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: New Battlefronts: The Visual Guide