- "I've made myself a little roost at the top of an old communications tower. These towers used to serve a purpose here. They were used to guide the few visitors who came to Lothal to the spaceports. That was before the Empire. Now the Empire controls most of the traffic in and out, and it has left these old towers empty. That's how Imperial progress works. Throw away the old. I won't let this one go to waste, though."
- ―Ezra Bridger
LothalNet comm tower E-272, also known as Fort Ezra, Ezra's tower or Ezra's Roost, was a disused communication tower located in the plains outside Lothal's Capital City. About five years before the Battle of Yavin, the young orphan Ezra Bridger used it as a hideout. Bridger notably stored his collection of stolen Imperial helmets in that tower.
- Ezra's Gamble
- Star Wars Rebels – "Property of Ezra Bridger"
- Ezra and the Pilot
- Rise of the Rebels (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- Droids in Distress book
- A New Hero
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- Star Wars Rebels: Meet the Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger (First identified as LothalNet comm tower E-272)
- "Designing Star Wars Rebels"—Star Wars Insider 154
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Ezra's Roost)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas