- "I've made myself a little roost at the top of an old communications tower. These towers used to serve a purpose here. They were used to guide the few visitors who came to Lothal to the spaceports. That was before the Empire. Now the Empire controls most of the traffic in and out, and it has left these old towers empty. That's how Imperial progress works. Throw away the old. I won't let this one go to waste, though."
- ―Ezra Bridger
LothalNet comm tower E-272, also known as Fort Ezra, Ezra's tower or Ezra's Roost, was a disused communication tower located in the plains outside Lothal's Capital City. About five years before the Battle of Yavin, the young orphan Ezra Bridger used it as a hideout. Bridger notably stored his collection of stolen Imperial helmets in that tower.
Two years after it had been abandoned by Ezra, it was used by the rogue Imperial Security Bureau Agent Kallus to secretly contact the Rebels as Fulcrum. After learning that Grand Admiral Thrawn was aware of the planned rebel strike on Lothal, Kallus tried to use a transmitter to warn the Phoenix Squadron. However, Thrawn jammed the signals and captured Kallus following a fight. Using the trajectories of Kallus' Fulcrum transmissions and General Jan Dodonna's Massassi group, Thrawn was able to find the hidden rebel base in the Atollon system.
- Rise of the Rebels (First appearance)
- Ezra's Gamble
- Star Wars Rebels – "Property of Ezra Bridger"
- Ezra and the Pilot
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- Ezra's Wookiee Rescue (Picture only)
- Droids in Distress book
- A New Hero
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- Star Wars Rebels: Meet the Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger (First identified as LothalNet comm tower E-272)
- "Designing Star Wars Rebels"—Star Wars Insider 154
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Ezra's Roost)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas