The Lothal Calendar was a calendar used on the planet of Lothal, in the Outer Rim Territories. It used the LY ("Lothal Year") notation. Although the exact origins of that calendar had been forgotten by the time of the Galactic Empire, its starting point was dated to 3245 years before Sheev Palpatine's rise to Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic.
Notable events expressed in the Lothal Year CalendarEdit
- 0 LY: The Lothal Calendar is introduced.
- 3233 LY: Birth of Garazeb Orrelios.
- 3244 LY: Birth of Kanan Jarrus.
- 3245 LY: The Invasion of Naboo takes place.
- 3248 LY: Birth of Hera Syndulla.
- 3255 LY: The Clone Wars breaks out with the Battle of Geonosis.
- 3256 LY: Birth of Sabine Wren.
- 3258 LY: Palpatine orders the execution of Order 66. Birth of Ezra Bridger.
- 3272 LY: Ezra Bridger joins Kanan Jarrus's rebel cell.