The Lothal Calendar was a calendar used on the planet of Lothal, in the Outer Rim Territories. It used the LY ("Lothal Year") notation. Although the exact origins of that calendar had been forgotten by the time of the Galactic Empire, its starting point was dated to 3245 years before Sheev Palpatine's rise to Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic.
Notable events expressed in the Lothal Year calendarEdit
- 3245 LY: The Invasion of Naboo takes place.
- 3255 LY: The Clone Wars breaks out with the Battle of Geonosis.
- 3258 LY: Palpatine orders the execution of Order 66.
- 3272 LY: Ezra Bridger joins Kanan Jarrus's rebel cell.
- 3277 LY: The first Death Star is destroyed during the Battle of Yavin.
- 3280 LY: The Alliance to Restore the Republic suffers the loss of their secret base during the Battle of Hoth.
- 3281 LY: The second Death Star is destroyed during the Battle of Endor.
- 3311 LY: The Assault on Starkiller Base occurs.