A female individual was in the Canto Bight casino in 34 ABY. Her companion, known as the Master Codebreaker, referred to her simply as "Lovey." As the pair maintained a high level of secrecy, they refused to disclose their real names. "Lovey" was also carefully studying the Master Codebreaking in the hopes of usurping his title.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- The Last Jedi: Rose and Finn's Secret Mission
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ 32 Delightful Star Wars: The Last Jedi Cameos You Might Have Missed - Vanity Fair