The Lucasfilm Story Group is a division of Lucasfilm Ltd. founded in 2013 that will determine all Star Wars canon. The group, which includes Keeper of the Holocron Leland Chee and Star Wars author Pablo Hidalgo, aims to abolish the current canon hierarchy system and create a single cohesive continuity. The group began as an initiative from Kathleen Kennedy. Lucasfilm Story Group—including Carrie Beck, Diana Williams, Leland Chee and Pablo Hidalgo—participated in the making of Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter, a digital expansion to the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, being mentioned in the ending credits.
- screenshot) (
- "50 Greatest Reasons to Love the Star Wars Prequels!"—Star Wars Insider 147
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 150
- "The Making of A New Dawn"—Star Wars Insider 152
- "Rebel Friends!"—Star Wars Insider 152
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 152