Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ship, also known as a Droid Control Ship or a Trade Federation battleship, was a modified Lucrehulk-class LH-3210 cargo freighter that was used by the Trade Federation and the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
Modified from Lucrehulk-class LH-3210 cargo freighters, the most notable difference in Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ships was the large communications array on its dorsal hull. The sensor arrays of the starship encircled the command centerspheres, while giant central control computers designed to radio commands to the massive droid armies from remote locations helped Trade Federation officials command battles far from danger.
At over three kilometers in diameter, the Control Ship featured a massive sphere in the center of the craft that contained the control bridge for usually Neimoidian officers along with its reactor assemblies. The outer half-circle featured large hangars lined with forward docking claws.
Originally designed to haul freight, the Droid Control Ship was at first modified in secret to house the droid armies of the Trade Federation, with the addition of quad turbolasers and upgraded sensor arrays.
The Trade Federation eventually brought the Droid Control Ship Saak'ak to the Mid Rim planet of Naboo over disputes about plasma exports and the taxation of Free Trade Zones during the Invasion of Naboo. After the planet was secured, the blockade was disbanded, leaving the Control Ship as the only ship left in orbit around the planet. It was soon attacked by Bravo Flight, but its deflector shield was too strong. In the midst of the battle, young pilot Anakin Skywalker accidentally flew inside the ship's hanger. As Anakin attempted to make his escape, he fired upon the droids attacking his fighter and inadvertently fired two proton torpedoes down a hallway and damaged the main reactor. The Control Ship started blowing up from the inside to Bravo Flight's surprise as Anakin flew from the hanger bay. Finally, the ship's sphere exploded from the main reactor overloading, saving the Gungan Grand Army from destruction by disrupting the Control Ship's signal, shutting down the B1 battle droids below. Some of the outer parts of the ship's ring survived its destruction. 
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (Appears in deleted scene(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Clone Cadets" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Citadel Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Lords of the Sith (Mentioned only)
- (First identified as Droid Control Ship)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: Episode I The Phanton Menace
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ screenshot) . “@LelalMekha Fair to assume species names are the same unless you hear otherwise. Same goes for planets. And ship models.” (
- ↑ Tarkin