Luke's hut was a gray stone hut, made of several pieces of rock, which served as the home of Jedi Master Luke Skywalker after he went into exile following the destruction of his Jedi Temple at the hands of his nephew Kylo Ren. It was located on the temple island of the planet Ahch-To. Luke lived there until 34 ABY, when the Force-sensitive scavenger Rey convinced him to train her to aide the Resistance in their war agains the First Order.
Behind the scenesEdit
During the early development of the 2017 film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, Luke Skywalker was originally meant to be visited while meditating in his hut by the Force ghost of an all powerful Sith Lord described to have ruled over the Dark side of the Force from the Netherworld of the Force, pulling from behind the scenes "Supreme Leader Snoke's strings".
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi: Rey's Journey
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (Set: 75200 Ahch-To Island Training)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Luke's hut)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Last Jedi